Teaching job vacancies at St Constantine International School. 8 various post announced at St Constantine International School in Arusha, Tanzania.
St. Constantine International School (SCIS) is a non-denominational, co-educational, day and boarding, international school. We are a Cambridge International School. We follow the English Curriculum starting with the EYFS programme in Early Years, and then using the Cambridge International Programme from Years 1 to 9. In Years 10 and 11 students study the Cambridge IGCSEs and in Years 12 and 13 they study the A-level programme. We are also proud members of Round Square.
We currently serve 600 students (including 80 boarders) from over 30 different countries. SCIS is the oldest international school in Tanzania and is the largest international school in northern Tanzania. Our Main (Burka) Campus has gorgeous gardens and playing fields, sitting in beautiful tree-lined surroundings under Africa’s 5th highest mountain, Mount Meru, on the world-class northern game park circuit. Our smaller Town Campus, which runs parallel classes to our Main Campus from Nursery to Year 2, is in a delightful setting just outside the CBD, with spacious classrooms, wonderful mountain views and a lovely family feel.
We are now recruiting for the next academic year (start date August 2022). The successful candidate will deliver well-planned, objective-led lessons that inspire, engage, and enthuse our students as explorers in learning. Successful candidates will also possess the energy and enthusiasm to contribute to our wide range of extra-curricular programmes
Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Job Title: Teaching Job Vacancies
Read Also: Job Opportunity at GIZ – Advisor Role
What we Offer:
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
- A competitive salary package.
- Accommodation paid for by the school.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity to work with a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues from all over the world.
- Excellent Professional Development.
- The chance to educate some of the loveliest children and young people you will ever meet.
- Return flights to home country at start and end of the 2-year contract.
- 100% tuition fees for up to two eligible children.
- BA in Education with QTS (or the equivalent) or an undergraduate degree with PGCE (or the equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience (PGCE counts as one year).
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to educating the whole child.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Evidence of recent, relevant professional development.
8 Available Teaching Job Vacancies at St. Constantine
- Mathematics Teacher- 1 POST
- Primary Teacher- 1 POST
- EYFS Teacher- 1 POST
- Geography Teacher- 1 POST
- History Teacher- 1 POST
- Science Teacher- 1 POST
- Art Teacher- 1 POST
- Drama Teacher- 1 POST
Deadline Date: 3/9/2021
Short-listed candidates will be contacted after the closing date. Interviews will take place virtually.