Amis Login, Academic Management Information System is the system used to manage students information such as results, registration and other important educational resources. Are you new to ARU and don’t know how to register?
New Selected Students (Freshers) Registration Steps
These are the students that have been selected by TCU and confirmed by the Ardhi University to persue different degree programmes. The following are the steps for a New Selected (Fresh) Student to Register.
- Make sure you are in the list of selected students to join Ardhi University
- After you have seen your name, Click on Online Registration (Fresh Students) Link
- Login using your registration number ( eg 9234/T.2020) as username and surname in CAPITAL letter as password (eg if the surname is ALUMNI, the password will be ALUMINI)
- After login using your registration number and surname, you will be reset your password. Enter your new password which must contain Capital letters, Lower case letters and numbers with the total length of 7 or more
- Once you have successfully logged in into your account you will see the following menus on your left: 1. Registration 2. Accommodation 3. My Accounts.
- Fill all details in an online Registration Form by clicking the Registration Menu.. Make sure you provide all the required Information in items 1-8.
- Download Medical Examination FORM C by clicking Medical Examination link
- Go to the bank and make all required payments as listed in your admission letter
- Go to the Hospital and perform Medical Checkup. Medical Examination FORM C should then be filled and signed by a medical Officer
- Go to the Bursar’s office and submit Bank Pay Slips for Verification
- Go to your Head of Department and Submit all required Certificates for Verification
- Go to the Director of Undergraduate Programmes (DUP) and submit all required Certificates for Verification
- Finally, Login to the Registration System. You should be able to see all the registration Requirements Verified
- You can download the registration form if required
You Might Also Likes: Ardhi University Selected Candidates
Ardhi University Academic Management System is a system created to enable management of various academic management information.
- Students Registration Process Automation.
- Students Accommodation Records Management.
- Students Academic Records Management.
- Students Financial Records Management.
In order to login to Amis system you need to provide correct credentials i.e., Student Registration number and correct password that you’ve used during registration.
For Amis Login CLICK HERE