Aris 2 Aru Login, ARIS Login. In order to access Aris 2 you need to make sure that you are using laptop/computer, if not then make sure that your phone is set to desktop version.
How to set desktop version in my Phone? Aris 2 Aru Login
I will guide using chrome browser but you can set desktop version in any browser if your phone support desktop version
Aris 2 Aru Login for those using mobile phones
- Open chrome browser.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner.
- Scroll down until you come across a desktop version.
- Switch on desktop version by filling the empty box.
- The box will be ticked. You are now in desktop version.
- Now search http://aris2.aru.ac.tz/
- Input your login credentials to access your account details.
Aris 2 Aru Login for computer is just easy. Visit the official website and put your credentials to login.
Read More: Amis Login
Aris 2 Aru Login
STUDENTS: Aris 2 Aru Login: To Login, please use your ARIS credentials, registration number e.g BTCSWB/T.2015/999 as your username and Password you normally use to login into ARIS.
After login, you will be able to see your registration status. If not registered, CLICK the ‘Register’ button. You should be able to register if you have met all registration requirements e.g school fees. Other wise you must make sure you meet all the requirements before trying to register.
STAFF: Use your ARIS credentials to login.
This is an online system which will be handling the whole registration process for both Continuing and Fresh students.
Please read the following Instructions Carefully before starting to register.
If you are a new selected student, Please read Instructions under New Selected (Fresh) Students.
If you are a continuing student, read Instructions under Continuing Students
New Selected (Fresh) Students
These are the students that have been selected by TCU and confirmed by the University to persue different degree programmes. The following are the steps for a New Selected (Fresh) Student to Register.
- In this System on your left, click on the Selected Students link. You will will see a list of new selected students.
- In the list of students that appears, you can search yourself by email address, firstname, middlename, surname, sex or programme. You can search by one column or a combinations of columns. The search key e.g firstname or surname can be whole word or just part of it. Eg. If you firstname is Jackson you can enter Jack or Jackson. After entering your search keys you will have to press the Enter button. Searching by a combination of several columns will help you get fewer results or just the record you need. The Email Address column is very efficient to use as it is unique and will give you only one record. This is the email address that you used to apply through TCU Central Admission System (CAS).
- After you have seen your name, Click on the Create Account Link
- Fill in the Account Creation form by providing the correct O-Level Index number that you used to apply through CAS (TCU Central Admission System). Note: This Index number must be concanated by completion year e.g S0123/1020/2012. If you provide wrong index number you won’t be able to proceed. Also, provide other information like Email Address and choose the password to use in the account that will be provided. Then Click Register button.
- If you correctly filled the form, you will get a message that You have successfully created an account. You will then have to login using the email address you entered during registration as username, and the entered password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see several menus on your left: Home, Registration Form, Admission Letter and Medical Examination.
- Fill all details in an online Registration Form by clicking the Registration Form link. Make sure you provide all the required Information.
- Download your admission letter by clicking the link Admission Letter, and note the Ref. No. This number will be used to make all needed payments to the Bank
- Download Medical Examination FORM C by clicking Medical Examination link
- Go to the bank and make all required payments as listed in your admission letter
- Got to the Hospital and perform Medical Checkup. Medical Examination FORM C should then be filled and signed by a medical Officer
- Go to the Bursar’s office and submit Bank Pay Slips for Verification
- Go to your Head of Department and Submit all required Certificates for Verification
- Got to the Director of Undergraduate Programmes (DUP) and submit all required Certificates for Verification
- Finally, Login to the Registration System. You should be able to see all the registration Requirements Verified the to Register, click the link labelled Click here to Register. After that you will have Completed the Registration Process
Aris 2 Aru Login
- Login to the Registration System using the same ARIS credentials (i.e your Registration Number as Username and Password)
- Go to the Course Registration link and make sure you select Optional and Elective courses you want to study in this academic year, to meet the required total Units. Failure to do that you will be considered as you don’t have the required units
- Go to the Registration Form Link and update your particulars
- Go to the Bank and make all required payments
- Submit Bank Pay Slip to the office of Bursar for Verification
- Finally, Login to the Registration System by using the same ARIS credentials. You should be able to see all the registration Requirements Verified. To Register, click the link labelled Click here to Register. After that you will have Completed the Registration Process
For more information about Ardhi University, Dar es Salaam Tanzania visit the official website: www.aru.ac.tz