Arusha Lutheran Medical Center Joining Instruction 2021/22 | PDF Download
Why Joining Instruction?
Generally provided for the purpose of helping new enrolled candidates to understand different college matters such as college fees, requirements, contact details, college rules, and the important dates for college activity
Arusha Lutheran Medical Center Joining Instruction 2021/22
The Management of ALMC has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2021/2022 academic year
The Arusha Lutheran Medical Center joining instruction is successfully published online, selected applicants can follow the steps below to download:
- Visit the official website for ALMC.
- Navigate to Joining Instruction.
- Click on the download link.
- Download and save.
For information, inquiries, or assistance, you can contact the ALMC by using their contacts details below or by visiting the official website.
|Institute Name:||Arusha Lutheran Medical Training Centre|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-2000|
|Registration Date:||03-Aug-2014||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Arusha District Council||Fixed Phone||0737212629|
|Phone:||0737212629||Address:||P. O. BOX 17047ARUSHA|
|Email Address:||email@example.com||Web Address:||http://pwww.almce.habari.com|
- Decca college of health and Allied sciences (Decohas) joining instruction
- Dareda School of Nursing joining instruction
- Catholic university of health and allied sciences joining instruction
- Bulongwa health sciences institute joining instruction
- Bukumbi school of nursing joining instruction
- Bugando school of nursing joining instruction
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMCO) joining instruction
- Berega School of Nursing joining instruction
- Bagamoyo School of Nursing joining instruction