BEEI Applications for unemployed South African youth 2021/22. As part of the presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the North West Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant position at public and LSEN schools across the province.
Opportunities available – BEEI Applications
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child and Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman ( No matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Assistant (No matric required)
NB: Matric required for all roles except the last two.
Who Can Apply? BEEI Applications
- All SA residents aged between 18-35 years old ( not turning 36 before 31 march 2022)
- Must live close to a school
- Preference for education Assistant position will be given to applicants with post school qualifications.
How to Apply?
- Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe, the website is zero rated so free to visit
- Register :the process take almost 4 mins
- If you have already registered on harambee or sayouth you can just use the same login details
- When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closet to the address you have given will appear and you can send your application
- No opportunities showing up? You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General assistant”
Note: If you need help visit your local NYDA office, Labour centre or Public library
STIPEND: R3817 per month ( Less 1% UIF Contribution of R38)
Contract Duration: 1 Nov – 31 March 2022
The closing date for Teachers and General assistants application is 3 October 2021