Club manager job at Arusha Gymkhana Club. The Club is seeking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidate to fill on the position as the Club manager.
The club manager shall be responsible for managing the club operations in an effective and sustainable manner, within the guidelines established by the Management Committee.
Post You May Like:
Club Manager Job – Duties and Responsibility
- Supervise staff of the club and maintain the welfare and high standards of discipline of staff of the club Coordinate and plan all activities of the club;
- Maintain a registers of the members Maintain an inventory and be the custodian of the properties of the club
- Procurement of the club properties as approved by the Management Committee
- Coordinate club sections. Prepare and submit to the Management Committee written reports of any unusual occurrences causing or with the potential for causing damage or loss to the club or any of its members
- To do any duties as may be assigned by the Management Committee.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration /Finance/Hospitality Management
- At-least Three Years working experience in a similar position Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Kiswahili both written and Spoken Knowledge in IT.
Application letters together with Curriculum Vitae and three (3) traceable referees, of which one should be from previous or current employer must be submitted to the following address by the close of business on Friday 13th Aug 2021