Cyril Ramaphosa Speech Today. In this article we bring you 11 reliable sources that will allow you to listen and watch to the various speeches of President Cyril Ramaphosa from South Africa. These sources will also enable you to access a variety of information such as educational information, employment opportunities, health information, presidential speeches and many more about the people of South Africa.
Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa is a President of South Africa since 2018 and President of the African National Congress since 2017. Born: November 17, 1952 (age 68 years), Soweto, South Africa
Cyril Ramaphosa Speech Today – Online Sources
Here are some reliable online sources that will give you various updates from south Africa as well as from president Ramaphosa. They give you everyday live stream links to watch and listen to President Ramaphosa’s speeches related to various issues.
- PresidencyZA – This is the official Twitter page of The Presidency of the Republic of South Africa
- SAgovnews – Official South African Government news agency. Live tweets and links to news stories.
- Newzroom405 – Newzroom Afrika is a premier 24-hour TV news channel broadcasting in Southern, East and West Africa live on DSTV Channel 405, DStv Now and ShowmaxOnline
- SAFmnews – For news highlights and updates.
- IOL – Independent Online, Connecting South Africans, Driving Change, Telling Stories That Matter and News for the Heart of South Africa
- News 24 – South Africa’s premier online news resource
- SABC News – The digital news portal of the South African Broadcasting Corporation
- eNCA – eNCA is a 24-hour news channel focusing on news from across SA and Africa
- NYDARSA – The NYDA is a South African youth agency aimed at creating and promoting coordination in youth development matters. Get to listen speeches about youth from Cyril Ramaphosa through this page resources.
- DBE_SA – Department of Basic Education. Handling all education matters from Grades R-12
- DBE_BEEI – The Basic Education Employment Initiative provides job opportunities to unemployed Youth 18 – 35, to be placed in schools for training opportunities