DIHAS College Joining Instruction 2021/22 | Dodoma Institute of Health and Allied Science Joining Instruction 2021/22 PDF Download
Why DIHAS Joining Instruction?
Generally provided for the purpose of helping new enrolled candidates to understand different college matters such as college fees, requirements, contact details, college rules, and the important dates for college activity
DIHAS College Joining Instruction 2021/22
The Management of DIHAS has released the joining instructions for applicants selected to join the institution in the 2021/2022 academic year
The DIHAS joining instruction is successfully published online, selected applicants can follow the steps below to download:
- Visit the official website for DIHAS.
- Navigate to Joining Instruction.
- Click on the download link.
- Download and then save.
For information, inquiries, or assistance, you can contact the college management by using their contacts details below or by visiting the official website.
|Institute Name:||Dodoma Institute of Health and Allied Sciences|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||05-Jul-2018|
|Registration Date:||05-Jul-2018||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Dodoma Municipal Council||Fixed Phone||0262391862|
|Phone:||0262391862||Address:||P. O. BOX 595 DODOMA|
|Email Address:||Web Address:||http://moh.go.tz|
- Decca college of health and Allied sciences (Decohas) joining instruction
- Dareda School of Nursing joining instruction
- Catholic university of health and allied sciences joining instruction
- Bulongwa health sciences institute joining instruction
- Bukumbi school of nursing joining instruction
- Bugando school of nursing joining instruction
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMCO) joining instruction
- Berega School of Nursing joining instruction
- Bagamoyo School of Nursing joining instruction
- Arusha Lutheran Medical Centre joining instruction
- Archbishop john Ramadhan school of Nursing joining instruction
- A3 Institute of Professional Studies joining instruction