Electrical technician job announced at Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited. Therefore qualified and enthusiastic candidates are invited to send their CV’s.
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Engineering for an Electrical Technician position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Controller.
Key Duties & Responsibilities – Electrical Technician Job
The incumbent will be responsible:
1. To ensure daily and weekly shutdown activities are executed according to schedule.
2. Regular maintenance and calibration of electrical machinery and process instruments to ensure a high reliability of operation in the process according to set standards.
3. Deviations investigated, and root causes identified, verified and corrective action taken according to procedures. Spares and tools obtained using the appropriate systems as per work instruction.
4 Breakdowns repaired with the minimum production downtime.
Skills, Experience & Education
- The applicant should have at least an Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering or recognized Electrical qualification; at least 2 years experience in FMCG environment.
- Flexible strong communication skills, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
Electrical Technician Job – Coca-Cola Kwanza
|Job Title||Electrical Technician|
|Company||Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)|
|Deadline for Application||2021/08/25|
|Location – Country||Tanzania|
|Location – Province||Not Applicable|
|Location – Town/City||Dar Es Salaam|