Human Resource officer job at Zanzibar university, all qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications. Make sure you read this article carefully before starting application procedures’
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER JOB (1 Post)
Holder of a Masters Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Sociology, Law or any other relevant field; Good command of written and spoken English language and knowledge of computer skills; Working experience of at least three years in the same field in higher learning Institution or large/reputable public/private organizations; Good command of Arabic language will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting DVC Administration in developing and reviewing Scheme of Service, salary structure, staff regulations and conditions of service and incentive packages;
- Carrying out the administration of salaries, remunerations and other personal emolument;
- Ensuring staff compliance to staff rules and regulations; and code of ethics;
- Recommending disciplinary action for administrative and academic staff;
- Preparing the employment contracts for the new and renewing employees;
- Maintaining staff records and staff database.
Human Resource Officer Job – Details
|Job Category||Human resources management|
|Job Type||Full Time|
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
The University will offer a good salary and other benefits to any successful candidate
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit typed application letters with detailed CVs and copies of relevant documents to support their applications. They should also indicate their current postal addresses, e-mails and telephone numbers.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
The following emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving application letters is 24th August, 2021.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.