ICAP Tanzania Jobs. ICAP is seeking to employ various candidates with qualification to fill the vacancies that will be mentioned below in this article.
ICAP is a leader in global public health, internationally known for tackling the world’s toughest health challenges—from HIV to tuberculosis, from malaria to maternal and child health, and the growing problem of non-communicable diseases, and most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading:
Tanzania is a hub of commerce and migration, and the country as a whole has made great strides in reducing HIV, as evidenced by the recent THIS HIV population-based survey implemented by ICAP. However, key and hard-to-reach populations are still at increased risk.
ICAP partners with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly, and Children to improve HIV prevention, care, and treatment for these populations, and to explore innovative ways of offering services and linking individuals to care.
Click the link in each position to read the job details
- Surveillance & Public Health Preparedness Officer ( Mwanza, Tanzania )
- Data Analyst ( Dar es Salaam, Tanzania )
- Strategic Information (SI) Officer (multiple positions) (Mwanza, Tanzania)
- Health Information Systems Officer ( Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
- BBS Coordinator (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
- Technical Officer – Pediatrics (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
The Deadline for Sending the Applications is September 30, 2021.