IFM Second Round Selection 2021/22. IFM selected Applicants 2021/22. List of applicants selected to join IFM for academic year 2021/22 in the second round.
Since its foundation in 1972, the Institute of Finance Management (IFM) stands as the oldest higher learning financial institution in Tanzania and it has been dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and consultancy. Currently, the Institute enrolls about 9228 students in both undergraduate and graduate programmes.
At IFM, students are inspired and challenged to investigate critical issues of the 21st century in areas of financial management, insurance, social protection, and information technology. IFM offers an unparalleled student experience, both in and out of the classroom. The Institute has four faculties that award certificate, diploma and degree, postgraduate diploma, and master’s degree. The Institute offers short courses in regular basis to address certain needs in the market. Up to date, the Institute has about 38,321 alumni.
IFM Second Round Selection
Have you applied for IFM in the second round window admission for the 2021/22 academic year and you have been waiting for Second Round Selection Results? Oh I guess the answer is YES and that’s why you are here. Check quick steps in the paragraph below
How to check Second Round Selection for IFM?
Follow the quick steps below
- Visit the official University of Dodoma Online Application System (IFM) – CLICK HERE
- Put in your login details, use email and password you have used during application process.
- You’ll be logged in to your account and you will see your selection status.
After viewing your selection status you’ll notice either of the following
- Single Selected
- Multiple Selected: For multiple admission you’ll be required to confirm your choice not late than 24th September 2021 through the special code sent to you during the application period. If you haven’t received the message in time you are advised to to login to the admission system of the college you were admitted and request for a message or email that will contain special secret code which will enable you to confirm to respective college. Proof of the admission must be done through the account that the applicant registered during the application process.
- Not Selected: The third window is now live till 24th September 2021. Visit the IOAS to send your application.
- CUHAS Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- CUHAS Joining Instruction 2021/22 PDF Download
- SAUT Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- Joining Instructions for Health Colleges 2021/22 PDF Download
- ISW Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- NIT Joining Instruction 2021
- NIT Fee Structure 2021/22 – All levels