The national Institute of Transport (NIT) is looking to employ Assistant Lecturer in Marine Engineering Subject.
|POST||ASSISTANT LECTURER IN MARINE ENGINEERING – 1 POST|
|POST CATEGORY(S)||ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
WATER, MINING AND NATURAL RESOURCES
|EMPLOYER||National Institute of Transport (NIT)|
|APPLICATION TIMELINE||2021-11-19 – 2021-12-02|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to Bachelor Degree (NTA Level 8 or equivalent),
- To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises,
- To conduct research, seminars and case studies,
- To carry out consultancy and community services,
- To supervise students’ projects,
- To prepare teaching manual and,
- To perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree in any of the following specializations, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture Engineering, Pipeline Engineering or Mining and Metallurgy with GPA not less than 3.8 and must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering with GPA not less than 3.5.
REMUNERATION PHTS 2.1
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3794
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 December 2021.