Through this article find out the top marketable courses for EGM student, and the colleges where he or she can go to study. But you can’t study these courses just because you studied EGM, your performance is what will allow you to go and study these courses.
So it is important to know what a college needs so that to enable you to study in those fields. It is therefore advisable to check the entry requirements of a particular college before.
How can you check at the entry requirements of a particular college?
- Visit the college website you want to check entry requirements
- Navigate to programme offered
- Select programme to see their entry requirements
- Or follow the instructions they give you on that particular website
The courses that a EGM student can study in college are as follows,
- Civil Engineering, Architecture(High Competition), GIS, Geomatics, and Quantity Surveyor
- B.Sc. in Agricultural economics & Agribusiness
- B.Sc. Actuarial science
- B.Sc. Irrigation & Water resources Eng., Agricultural Eng.
- B. A Economics & Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer science, B.Sc. ICT
- B.Sc. land management & Valuation
- B. A Economics
- B. A Accounting & Finance
- B.Sc. With Education
Best Possible University
- University of Dar Es Salaam
- Ardhi University
- University of Dodoma
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology
- Sokoine University of Agriculture
- Dar Es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
You Might Also Enjoy Reading: