Medical officer job 2021. Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital is seeking for an enthusiastic candidates from reputable institutions to fill the medical officer position.
Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital (GSCH) is an institute of healthcare run by Missionaries of Compassion. The Hospital is located at Ifakara town in Morogoro region; it offers comprehensive cancer services that include investigations, diagnosis and treatment. GSCH is fully furnished with modern and sophisticated diagnostic and treatment equipments. GSCH offers stable and professional working environment. Team work, provision of high quality services and keeping patients first remains our priority. GSCH aims to achieve a highest standard of care for Cancer diagnosed patients, as part of achieving this goal: we are seeking for enthusiastic candidates.
Medical Officer Job 2021 – (1 position)
• Care of patients – giving correct diagnosis, recommending treatment and ensuring its implementation
• Advise clinical colleagues outside the department in own area of expertise
• Ensure that records are accurate and up to date for the patients treated
• Attend night report meeting and offer advice and recommendations
• Provide medical consultation to other departments
• To give instruction to medical students and other hospital staff
• Supervise intern doctors and discuss difficult cases with them
• Contribute to the updating SOPs and Guidelines
• Notify director of nursing and the Nurse in charge of any
• recurring issues with the performance of individual nurses
• Notify head of department of medical doctors underperforming
• Take part in regular departmental meetings, and others such as hospital clinical meetings, mortality audit meetings and seminars
• Develop own knowledge and expertise, and share learning with other staff
• To perform any other related duties and responsibilities as may be directed by Director of Medical Services/Hospital administrator/Managing director
• Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
• Must have a Full Certificate of Registration as a Medical Practitioner from Medical Council of Tanganyika (MCT)
• Must have at least two (2 Years) of experience in reputable institutions
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
|JOB TITLE||MEDICAL OFFICER|
|Deadline of Application||20/8/2021|
|Duty Station||Dar Es Salaam|
Job application procedure
Applicants must send application letter attached with certified copies of all academic certificates, practicing licenses including up-to-date CV with 3 referees with their full contact information to
the address below:
Human Resource Manager,
Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital,
Ifakara – Morogoro.
OR through E-MAIL: email@example.com.
END OF SUBMITING YOUR APPLICATIONS IS 20th August, 2021.