MOCU Second Round Selected candidates 2021/22. List of applicants selected to join MOCU for academic year 2021/22 in the second round.
The Moshi Co-operative University (MoCU) was officially established on 4th September 2014 following the elevation of the then Moshi University College of Co-operative and Business Studies (MUCCoBS) into a full-fledged University. The history of the MoCU dates back to 5th January 1963 when the Co-operative College Moshi started its operations catering to the training of manpower in the co-operative sector under the then Ministry of Co-operatives and Community Development. In 2004, the Co-operative College Moshi was transformed into Moshi University College of Co-operative and Business Studies (MUCCoBS) as the Constituent College of Sokoine University of Agriculture.
MoCU is located in the Moshi Municipality in Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania along Sokoine Road. Currently, the University is organised into faculties, directorates, bureau and Institutes as follows:
- Faculty of Co-operative and Community Development (FCCD)
- Faculty of Business and Information Sciences (FBIS)
- Directorate of Research and Postgraduate Studies (DRPS)
- Directorate of Co-operative Library and Archives (DCLA)
- Directorate of Undergraduate Studies (DUS)
- Bureau of Consultancy Services (BCS)
- Institute of Continuing Co-operative Education (ICCE)
- Directorate of Human Resources Management and Administration (DHRMA)
- Directorate of Planning and Finance (DPF)
- Dean of Students (DoS)
The University has one teaching Centre at Kizumbi in Shinyanga Municipality. It also has 13 regional offices that cater for all Regions in Tanzania. The regional offices are located in Moshi, Tanga, Shinyanga, Mwanza, Dodoma, Tabora, Kigoma, Mbeya, Iringa, Songea, Kibaha, Mtwara and Singida regions. MoCU conducts a range of residential, non-residential and distance learning programmes, tailor-made programmes, field training, research, and provides advisory and consultancy services.
MOCU Second Round Selected Candidates 2021/22
Have you applied for MoCU in the second round window admission for the 2021/22 academic year and you have been waiting for Second Round Selection Results? Oh I guess the answer is YES and that’s why you are here. Check quick steps in the paragraph below
How to check Second Round Selection for MoCU?
Follow the quick steps below
- Visit the official MoCU a Online Application System (MOCUAS) – CLICK HERE
- Put in your login details, use email and password you have used during application process.
- You’ll be logged in to your account and you will see your selection status.
After viewing your selection status you’ll notice either of the following
- Single Selected: Means you’re good to go.
- Multiple Selected: For multiple admission you’ll be required to confirm your choice not late than 24th September 2021 through the special code sent to you during the application period. If you haven’t received the message in time you are advised to to login to the admission system of the college you were admitted and request for a message or email that will contain special secret code which will enable you to confirm to respective college. Proof of the admission must be done through the account that the applicant registered during the application process.
- Not Selected: The third window is now live till 24th September 2021. Visit the MoCUAS to send your application. All the best in your application.
- CUHAS Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- CUHAS Joining Instruction 2021/22 PDF Download
- SAUT Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- Joining Instructions for Health Colleges 2021/22 PDF Download
- ISW Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- NIT Joining Instruction 2021
- NIT Fee Structure 2021/22 – All levels