Nafasi za Kazi Jeshi la Zimamoto 2021. The fire and rescue army, which is involved in all disaster relief activities, has announced 250 jobs with the aim of increasing and strengthening human resources in the sector.
The Fire and Rescue Service was formed and operated under Act No. 14 of 2007 “FIRE AND RESCUE FORCE ACT”. The main responsibilities of the Army are to extinguish fires and save lives and property in the event of fires, floods, earthquakes, road accidents and other disasters.
The Fire and Rescue Service is designed to provide a wide range of services to the community. Thus anyone is eligible for the service by dialing 114 phone number. There are also other services provided by the Army.
The Fire and Rescue Service has a major role to play in providing services to the community in various fields including
- Saving lives and property,
- Extinguishing fires,
- Providing education on fire prevention and safety,
- Conducting inspection and fire safety inspections,
- Reading building maps and provide counseling,
- Provide first aid in road accidents and accidents,
- Provide fire disaster training training,
- Investigate fire disasters and Provide humanitarian services.
Read carefully the following pictures to find out what profession they need, what level of education, age, and so on.