Printers job announced from Tanzania Institute of Education.The institute would like to invites all qualified candidates to fill for the two position available. Read carefully this article before sending yout application.
POST PRINTER II(RE-ADVERTISED) – 2 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) CREATIVE AND DESIGN
EMPLOYER :Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
Printers Job Details
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline for application||30/08/2021|
|Place of work||Dar Es Salaam|
|Industry||Education and Training|
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare work schedules;
- To prepare working tools and equipment;
- To assign work to staffs under him/her;
- To make follow-up on ongoing activities and report on the progress to the supervisors;
- To prepare job jacket lay-out about plan of production; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Diploma in Printing from a recognised institution with a minimum of three years of working experience in printing industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree