Sales Manager Jobs 2021, Startimes Tanzania is currently looking for Sales manager to work in three different location includes Mtwara, Songea and Tabora.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends Supports goods delivery, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
Sales Manager Jobs 2021 – Job Details
|JOB TITLE||SALES MANAGER|
|Deadline for Application||13/8/2021|
- Bachelor degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Administration,
- Economics, Finance and any other related field.
- Experience Sales and Marketing role or sales operation role for 3 to 5 years
Post You May Like:
- Sales Management areas
- Channel development essential
- Trade Marketing Essential Customer, Consumer and Channel management essential.
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to manage work teams and achieve objective essential.
- Ability to plan the work program and identify critical objectives and issues
Mode of Application
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 August 2021.