SUA Selected Candidates 2021/22 Second Round. List of applicants selected to join SUA for academic year 2021/22 in the second round.
SUA History in Brief
Sokoine University of Agriculture was first established on the 1st July, 1984 by Parliamentary Act No. 14 of 1984 through the amendment of Parliamentary Act No 6 of the same year. Following repealing of the Act, the university is now operating through the Sokoine University of Agriculture Charter, 2007 through the broad framework of the Universities Act, 2005.
The history of Sokoine University of Agriculture dates back to 1965 when it started as an Agricultural College offering diploma training in the discipline of agriculture.
After the dissolution of the University of East Africa and the consequent establishment of the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) in July 1970, the College was transformed into a Faculty of Agriculture of University of Dar Es Salaam (UDSM) and thereby started offering Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. .
In 1974, the Division of Forestry was established and hence the faculty was named Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry.
The introduction of Bachelor of Veterinary Science in 1976 and the establishment of the Division of Veterinary Science, the Faculty was re-named “Faculty of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Sciences”. .
The Faculty was on the 1st of July 1984 transformed, through Parliamentary Act No. 6 of 1984, into a full-fledged University and became known as Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
The university was named Sokoine University of Agriculture in honor of then Prime Minister of Tanzania Edward Moringe Sokoine who died on 1984.
SUA Selected Candidates 2021/22
Have you applied for SUA in the second round window admission for the 2021/22 academic year and you have been waiting for Second Round Selection Results? Oh I guess the answer is YES and that’s why you are here. Check quick steps in the paragraph below
How to check Second Round Selection for SUA?
Follow the quick steps below
- Visit the official University of SUA Online Application System website (SUASIS) – CLICK HERE
- Put in your login details, use email and password you have used during application process.
- You’ll be logged in to your account and you will see your selection status.
After viewing your selection status you’ll notice either of the following
- Single Selected: Means OK.
- Multiple Selected: For multiple admission you’ll be required to confirm your choice not late than 24th September 2021 through the special code sent to you during the application period. If you haven’t received the message in time you are advised to to login to the admission system of the college you were admitted and request for a message or email that will contain special secret code which will enable you to confirm to respective college. Proof of the admission must be done through the account that the applicant registered during the application process.
- Not Selected: The third window is now live till 24th September 2021. Visit the SUASIS to send your application.