Dodoma City is located in the centre of the country (6°10’23’’S; 35°44’31’’E), 455 km west of the former capital, Dar es Salaam; and 441 km south of Arusha City, the cradle of the East African Community. It is also 259 km north of Iringa Municipality through Mtera. The City covers an area of 2,669 km2 of which 625 km2 is urbanised.
Dodoma features a semi-arid climate with relatively warm temperatures throughout the year. Although average maximums are consistent throughout the year, average minimums drop to 13°C in July. The average annual precipitation is 570 mm, most of which occurs during the wet season between November and April, with the remainder of the year comprising dry season.
The recently refurbished Dodoma Airport and the Central Railway Line connecting it over a distance of 465 km with Dar es Salaam serve the city. There are also major highways connecting Dodoma with Dar es Salaam (via Morogoro Region) to the east, Mwanza City (via Singida) to the west, and Arusha (via Kondoa) to the north.
The University is located about 8 km east of the city centre, and is accessible by public transport, which is easily available from the city centre. Given the central location of Dodoma, UDOM is strategically positioned to serve applicants around the country and specifically Government and private sector employees living in Dodoma, who hitherto could not find training opportunities in the area. Such employees can comfortably utilize UDOM to combine work and study for their career advancement. Additionally, the geographical location and Dodoma weather render UDOM a convenient place for international students.
UDOM Second Round Selected Students 2021/22
Have you applied for UDOM in the second round window admission for the 2021/22 academic year and you have been waiting for Second Round Selection Results? Oh I guess the answer is YES and that’s why you are here. Check quick steps in the paragraph below
How to check Second Round Selection for UDOM?
Follow the quick steps below
- Visit the official University of Dodoma Online Application System (UOAS) – CLICK HERE
- Put in your login details, use email and password you have used during application process.
- You’ll be logged in to your account and you will see your selection status.
After viewing your selection status you’ll notice either of the following
- Single Selected
- Multiple Selected: For multiple admission you’ll be required to confirm your choice not late than 24th September 2021 through the special code sent to you during the application period. If you haven’t received the message in time you are advised to to login to the admission system of the college you were admitted and request for a message or email that will contain special secret code which will enable you to confirm to respective college. Proof of the admission must be done through the account that the applicant registered during the application process.
- Not Selected: The third window is now live till 24th September 2021. Visit the UOAS to send your application.
Post You May Like:
- CUHAS Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- CUHAS Joining Instruction 2021/22 PDF Download
- SAUT Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- Joining Instructions for Health Colleges 2021/22 PDF Download
- ISW Selected Applicants 2021/22 PDF Download
- NIT Joining Instruction 2021NIT Fee Structure 2021/22 – All levels